E-Guardian Philippines Inc. (EGP) and its affiliates (hereinafter, “We” or “Us”) value your business. We recognize that your privacy is very important and we endeavor to maintain the security of Personal Data you have shared with us. EGP is committed to compliance with all laws and regulations with regard to the collection and processing of Personal Data.
Definition of Terms
- “Personal Data” – any information related to a natural person or ‘Data Subject’, that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person such as name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- “Data Subject” – a natural person whose personal data is processed by a controller or processor
- “Processing” – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
- “Consent” – freely given, specific, informed and explicit consent by statement or action signifying agreement to the processing of their personal data
- “HTTPS” – Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure is a communication encryption method for ensuring secure communication between a user’s browser and a web server.
- “Google Analytics” – a website traffic analysis application that provides real-time statistics and analysis of user interaction with the website.
- “Cookies” – a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
Purpose and Lawful Basis of Processing
This policy is intended to be relevant to clients or potential clients of E-Guardian Philippines Inc. EGP will be acting as the service provider or as defined by the contract or agreement with its client. Our basis of “processing” your or your customers Personal Data will either be with your consent or in accordance with our legal obligations or legitimate business interests as a service provider. Depending on the nature of the information, we will process data in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations relevant to EGP’s business.
All the information you shared with us will be used properly to respond to you and only where required for specific purposes listed below:
- To fulfill a contractual obligation or for managing our contractual and/or employment relationship with you.
- To serve as a basis and to ensure that we recruit qualified and appropriate employees to fulfill the service to you as agreed on the contract.
- To maintain our own accounts and records or to manage your accounts and to provide services to you.
- Legal obligation or requirements which We are subject to comply.
We will use and process your personal data for the purposes stated above with your prior consent, to the extent such consent is mandatory under applicable laws.
Collection of Personal Data
EGP takes your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting your Personal Data. Authorized representatives or Employees of EGP are the ones who can only collect or process Personal Data that you voluntarily shared with us. Employees are well informed about the importance of information security and all applicable laws pertaining to collecting and processing personal information.
EGP limits the personal data it holds to what is relevant for providing services, processing business requirements or otherwise conducting business. We only collect and store the information you voluntarily give to us which may include the following:
- Personal identification information like Name, Email Address, phone number, company information, business or professional role, business title, and other information you may provide when entering into Agreements with EGP to allow us to provide you with our service.
- Jobseekers may provide us with personal information, such as a resume, curriculum vitae, and/or security number in connection with a potential employment opportunity at EGP. We may use this information throughout EGP for the purpose of your employment consideration. We may keep the information you provide us in connection to your job application for your future employment consideration at EGP.
- You may give us data about you by filling in forms on our website https://e-guardian.ph or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post either publicly or through services such as social media websites.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including the operating system and browser type, or geographic location to filter traffic and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download.
Use of and Sharing Personal Data
We will not disclose, sell or rent this information to anyone without your consent. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and before we do so, we will ensure that all Personal Data will be given sufficient protection in accordance with relevant data privacy laws and EGP’s internal policies. In some cases, we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties with prior approval from Company Director:
- To provide support services to EGP such as system, administrative and infrastructure support.
- To comply with any legal proceedings, obligation and law enforcement requests or otherwise to protect EGP, Its client, and individuals.
- To manage or process payments with trusted third parties.
Storing Personal Data
We process and store your Personal Data as long as it is needed. The length of time we retain it is determined by several factors such as:
- For as long as we use that information to fulfill our obligations on applicable laws and to comply with our contractual obligations.
- For as long as we have an ongoing transaction with you and to provide services to you.
Your Rights and Your Personal Data
Unless subject to the exception set out in any applicable laws, you are entitled and have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- Request access to personal data we hold and process about you.
- Request to modify or to correct your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Request the permanent deletion of your personal data, including where the processing or retention of your personal data would no longer be necessary.
- Request the restriction of further processing of your personal data where there is a dispute in the accuracy of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability which entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to EGP, or where possible, to transmit your personal data directly to another data controller.
We are aware that your privacy is very important and we take safety measures to protect your information. When submitting personal information within our website, your information is protected and that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of our website.
While we use encryption to protect personal information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline and are kept in secured computers or servers.